Viferon for the treatment of the liver, excretory system, sexual system, skinViferon Interferon
- Purpose: for the treatment of the liver, excretory system, sexual system, skin
- Appointment: herpes, SARS, chronic hepatitis, treatment of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV), genital herpes, skin and mucous membrane infections caused by the herpes virus, infectious and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, infectious and inflammatory diseases
- Indications for use: Acute respiratory viral infections, including influenza, including those complicated by bacterial infection, pneumonia (bacterial, viral, chlamydia) in children and adults as part of complex therapy;
Infectious and inflammatory diseases of newborns, including premature infants: meningitis (bacterial, viral), sepsis, intrauterine infection (chlamydia, herpes, cytomegalovirus infection, enterovirus infection, candidiasis, including visceral, mycoplasmosis) as part of complex therapy;
Chronic viral hepatitis B, C, D in children and adults as part of complex therapy, including in combination with the use of plasmapheresis and hemosorption in chronic viral hepatitis of pronounced activity, complicated by cirrhosis of the liver;
Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urogenital tract (chlamydia, cytomegalovirus infection, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, gardnerellosis, papillomavirus infection, bacterial vaginosis, recurrent vaginal candidiasis, mycoplasmosis) in adults as part of complex therapy;
Primary or recurrent herpetic infection of the skin and mucous membranes, localized form, mild to moderate course, including urogenital form in adults.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
- Composition: 1 suppository VIFERON 1000000 ME contains the active substance: interferon alpha-2b human recombinant 1000000 ME, excipients: alpha-tocopherol acetate 0.055 g, ascorbic acid 0.0081 g, sodium ascorbate 0.0162 g, disodium edetate dihydrate 0.0001 g, Polysorbate-80 0.0001 g, cocoa butter base and confectionery fat up to 1 g.
- Active substance: Interferon alpha-2b
- Manufacturer: Feron