For treatment of: Tiloron antiviral immune system.Tiloron C3 antiviral
- For the treatment of internal organs: immune system
- Appointment: prevention of influenza, herpes, SARS, viral infections, strengthening the immune system, treatment of influenza, treatment of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV)
- Indications for use:
- treatment of flu and other acute respiratory infections;
- treatment of herpetic infection.
Prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory infections in adults.
Hypersensitivity to tilorone or any other component of the medication;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- children's age (up to 18 years).
active substance: tilorone dihydrochloride - 125 mg;
excipients (core): microcrystalline cellulose - 105.0 mg; potato starch - 46.0 mg; hypromellose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) - 4.0 mg, hyprolose (hydroxypropylcellulose) - 17.0 mg; magnesium stearate - 3.0 mg;
excipients (shell): Opadray II 85F220184 - 9.0 mg (macrogol (polyethylene glycol) 3350 - 2.7890 mg; talc - 1.1806 mg; titanium dioxide E171 - 1.1874 mg; aluminum paint based on the dye Sunny sunset yellow E 110 - 1.3315 mg; iron oxide yellow E172 - 1.1800 mg, dye indigocarmine E132 - 1.3315 mg).
- Manufacturer: North star