For treatment of: Supradin Hypo - and beriberi.Supradin
- For the treatment of internal organs: immune system.
- Appointment: Hypo - and beriberi
- Indications for use:
It is used for the prevention and treatment of Hypo - and beriberi and mineral deficiencies, including:
- in case of inadequate and unbalanced nutrition (diets);
- with increased physical and mental stress;
- during recovery from long-term and/or severe illnesses, including infectious diseases;
- in the complex therapy of chronic alcoholism, when prescribing antibiotic therapy, chemotherapy.
Hypersensitivity, including to one or more components of the drug, as well as with sensitivity to lactose, in the presence of hypervitaminosis A or D, hypercalcemia, renal failure and during treatment with retinoids.
Active substance: retinol palmitate (Vit. a) – 3333 IU, α-tocopherol acetate (Vit. E) – 10 mg, colecalciferol (Vit. D3) – 500 IU, ascorbic acid (Vit. C) – 150 mg, thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1) – 20 mg, Riboflavin (Vit. B2) – 5 mg, calcium Pantothenate (Vit. B5) – 11.6 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit. B6) – 10 mg, FOLIC acid (Vit. BC) – 1 mg, cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12) – 5 mcg, nicotinamide (Vit. PP) – 50 mg, Biotin (Vit. N) – 250 mcg calcium (in the form of phosphate and Pantothenate) – 51.3 mg magnesium 21.2 mg, phosphorus (in the form of calcium phosphate) – 23.8 mg, iron 10 mg, copper (in the form of copper sulfate) 1 mg, zinc 500 mcg, manganese (to form manganese (II) sulfate monohydrate) – 500 mcg, molybdenum (in the form of sodium molybdate dihydrate) – 100 mcg Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose – 103.932 mg, povidone K90 – 45.04 mg, lactose monohydrate – 7.775 mg, crospovidone – 25 mg, magnesium stearate – 9 mg, mannitol – 10.8 mg, sucrose – 2.475 mg