For treatment of: Rimantadine antiviral immune system.Rimantadine antiviral
- For the treatment of internal organs: immune system
- Appointment: prevention of flu, SARS, treatment of flu
- Indications for use:
Prevention and early treatment of influenza A in adults and children over 7 years of age.
- Acute liver diseases;
- acute and chronic kidney diseases;
- hypersensitivity to rimantadine;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- children under 7 years old;
- with lactose insufficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption (since the drug contains lactose).
Arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis of the brain vessels, liver failure, epilepsy, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Active substance: rimantadine hydrochloride - 50 mg;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate (milk sugar) - 60 mg; potato starch - 37 mg; talc - 1.5 mg; calcium stearate monohydrate - 1.5 mg.
- Manufacturer: Biosynthesis