Immunomodulator, detoxifier, antioxidantPolyoxidonium
- Purpose: respiratory system, immune system
- Appointment: immunodeficiency, flu prevention, pollinosis, immune strengthening, bronchial asthma, prevention of colds, chronic respiratory diseases, prevention of recurrent infections caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV), prevention of acute respiratory infections, treatment of acute respiratory infections of the upper respiratory tract
- Indications for use: It is used in adults and children from 3 years of age for the treatment and prevention of acute and chronic respiratory diseases in the acute and remission stage. For treatment (in complex therapy): acute and exacerbation of chronic recurrent infectious and inflammatory diseases of the oropharynx, paranasal sinuses, upper and lower respiratory tract, inner and middle ear; allergic diseases (including pollinosis, bronchial asthma), complicated by recurrent bacterial, fungal and viral infection; For prevention (monotherapy): recurrent herpetic infection of the nasal and labial region; exacerbations of chronic foci of infections of the oropharynx, paranasal sinuses, upper respiratory tract, inner and middle ear; secondary immunodeficiency conditions that occur due to aging or exposure to adverse factors.
- Contraindications: Increased individual sensitivity; pregnancy, breast-feeding; children under 3 years of age; acute renal failure; rare hereditary lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome.
- Composition: Active substance: azoximer bromide-12 mg
Excipients: mannitol-3.6 mg, povidone K17-2.4 mg, lactose monohydrate-185 mg, potato starch-45 mg, stearic acid-2 mg