For treatment of: Polisorb digestive systemr.Polisorb
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system
- Appointment: enterosorbent agent for detoxification in Exo and endogenous intoxications, gastrointestinal infections, hyperbilirubinemia, acute poisoning, treatment of food toxicoinfections (PTI), food and drug allergies
- Indications for use:
Acute and chronic intoxication of various origins in adults and children;
- acute intestinal infections of any origin, including food toxicoinfections, as well as diarrheal syndrome of non-infectious origin, dysbacteriosis (as part of complex therapy);
- purulent-septic diseases accompanied by severe intoxication;
- acute poisoning with strong and toxic substances, including drugs and alcohol, alkaloids, heavy metal salts, etc.;
- food and drug allergies;
- hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis and other jaundice) and hyperazotemia (chronic kidney failure);
Residents of environmentally unfavorable regions and employees of harmful industries for the purpose of prevention.
Peptic ulcer of the stomach and 12-duodenum in the acute phase;
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- Atony of the intestine;
- Individual intolerance to the medication.
Silicon dioxide is colloidal.
- Manufacturer: Polisorb