For treatment of: nervous system, tranquilizing, nootropic.Phenibut nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: nervous system, improved performance
- Purpose: nervous system
- Appointment: dizziness, prevention of motion sickness, insomnia, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, asthenic condition, enuresis, Meniere's disease and syndrome, anxiety disorders in neurotic and neurosis-like conditions, stuttering
- Indications for use: Asthenic syndrome, anxiety-neurotic States (anxiety, anxiety, fear), obsessive — compulsive neurosis, insomnia and nighttime anxiety in the elderly, psychopathy, premedication before surgery, otogenic labyrinthitis, vestibular disorders of infectious, vascular and traumatic Genesis, including Meniere's disease, dizziness, alcohol withdrawal syndrome (as part of complex therapy), prevention of motion sickness in kinetoses; in children-stuttering, tics, enuresis.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity.
Active substance: aminophenylbutyric acid – 250 mg.
Excipients: lactose (milk sugar) – 181.4 mg, potato starch – 63.6 mg, calcium stearate – 5 mg.
- Manufacturer: Usolye-Sibirskoye chemical and pharmaceutical plant