For treatment of: pancreatitis, improved digestion, cystic fibrosis, condition after pancreatectomy, condition after gastrectomy.Panzinorm Forte
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system.
- Appointment: pancreatitis, improved digestion, cystic fibrosis, condition after pancreatectomy, condition after gastrectomy.
- Indications for use:
Replacement therapy for exocrine (enzyme) pancreatic insufficiency in children and adults, due to a decrease in the enzyme activity of the pancreas due to a violation of the production, regulation of secretion, delivery of pancreatic enzymes or their increased destruction in the intestinal lumen, which is caused by various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and is most often found in:
- chronic pancreatitis;
- after operations on the pancreas;
- after gastrectomy;
- pancreatic cancer;
- partial resection of the stomach (for example, Billroth II);
- obstruction of the pancreatic ducts or the common bile duct (for example, due to a neoplasm);
- Schwachman-diamond syndrome;
- condition after an attack of acute pancreatitis and resumption of nutrition.
- Hypersensitivity to pork protein or other components of the drug;
- lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome (Panzinorm Forte 20 000 contains lactose);
- Children under 3 years of age (for this dosage form).
Active substance: Pancreatin (porcine) 269.12 mg - 279.44 mg (With enzyme activity: lipase 20 000 units. EVR.Pharm., amylase 12 000 UNITS. EVR.Pharm., protease 900 units. EVR.Pharm.).
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, anhydrous, magnesium stearate.
Shell: hypromellose, methacrylic acid and ethylacrylate copolymer (1:1), triethyl citrate, titanium dioxide (E171), talc, syndetikon emulsion, vanilla flavor (501345 C), bergamot flavor (501356 T), macrogol-6000, carmellose sodium, Polysorbate-80.
- Manufacturer: КРКА