For treatment of: Omez stomach, digestive system.Omez
- For the treatment of internal organs: stomach, digestive system.
- Appointment: gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Indications for use:
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum (including prevention of relapses);
- Reflux esophagitis;
- Hypersecretory conditions (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, stress ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract, polyendocrine adenomatosis, systemic mastocytosis);
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori in infected patients with gastric and duodenal ulcer (as part of combination therapy);
Hypersensitivity, childhood, pregnancy, lactation.
Active substance: omeprazole – 20 mg
Excipients: mannitol – 143.567 mg, lactose – 10.14 mg, sodium lauryl sulfate – 0.545 mg, sodium hydrophosphate – 0.923 mg, sucrose – 8.951 mg, sucrose (25/30) – 25.524 mg, hypromellose 6 cps – 0.139 mg