For treatment of: Omeprazole-Akrikhin digestive system.Omeprazole-Akrikhin
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system.
- Appointment: gastritis, stomach ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Indications for use:
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum (including prevention of relapses);
- reflux esophagitis;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome;
- stress ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT);
- polyendocrine adenomatosis;
- systemic mastocytosis;
- gastropathy caused by taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs-gastropathy);
- eradication of Helicobacter pylori in infected patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers (as part of combination therapy);
- gastroesophageal reflux disease in children over 2 years of age;
- duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori (as part of combination therapy) in children over 4 years of age.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the medication.
Hypersensitivity to omeprazole or other components of the medication;
- simultaneous use with erlotinib, Posaconazole, nelfinavir, preparations of St. John's wort;
- co-administration with clarithromycin in patients with hepatic insufficiency;
- rare hereditary forms of lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, sucrose/isomaltase, glucose-galactose malabsorption, fructose intolerance;
- children under 2 years of age and weighing less than 20 kg (in the treatment of reflux esophagitis, symptomatic treatment of heartburn and acid belching in gastroesophageal reflux disease);
- children under 4 years of age or weighing less than 31 kg (in the treatment of duodenal ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori);
- children under 18 years of age for all indications except gastroesophageal reflux disease and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori.
- Manufacturer: Akrikhin