For treatment of: the nervous systemNoopept nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: the nervous system
- Purpose: the nervous system, nootropics
- Appointment: cognitive impairment, memory improvement, traumatic brain injury, asthenic condition, encephalopathy, treatment and prevention of cerebral circulatory disorders, symptomatic treatment of intellectual and mnestic disorders in the absence of a diagnosis of dementia, dyscirculatory encephalopathy, postcommotion syndrome
- Indications for use:
Disorders of memory, attention, and other cognitive functions and emotional-labile disorders (including in elderly patients) in:
- consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- post-commotion syndrome;
- vascular brain failure (encephalopathies of various origins);
- asthenic disorders;
- other States with signs of reduced intellectual productivity.
1. severe liver function disorders;
2. expressed violations of kidney function;
4. lactation period;
5. age up to 18 years;
6. lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
7. hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
It is contraindicated in severe liver function disorders.
Contraindicated in severe renal impairment.
The drug is contraindicated for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Active substance: Omberacetam, N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ether (noopept) – 10 mg
Excipients: potato starch – 13.5 mg, lactose monohydrate – 55 mg, microcrystalline cellulose – 21.2 mg, magnesium stearate – 0.3 mg, povidone (polyvinylpyrrolidone, povidone K-25) – 0.0008 mg