For treatment of: Comprehensive treatment and prevention of helminthiasis.Nemozol albendazole
- For the treatment of internal organs: intestines, digestive system.
- Appointment: giardiasis, helminthiasis.
- Indications for use:
— nematodoses (ascariasis, enterobiosis, hookworm, necatosis, trichocephalosis); — mixed worm infestations; — strongyloidosis; — neurocysticercosis caused by the larval form of Taenia solium; — echinococcosis of the liver, lungs, peritoneum caused by the larval form of Echinococcus granulosus; — giardiasis; — toxocarosis; — in as an adjunct in the surgical treatment of echinococcal cysts.
- Hypersensitivity to albendazole, other components of the drug and other benzimidazole derivatives;
- pathology of the retina:
- children under 3 years of age (for this dosage form):
- pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Active substance: albendazole – 400 mg
Excipients: corn starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, povidone-30, methylparaben, propylparaben, gelatin, purified talc, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide colloidal, magnesium stearate.
- Manufacturer: Ipca Laboratories