Mildronat 500 - Meldonium
For treatment of: brain, heart, blood vesselsMildronat 500 nootropics
- Purpose: brain, heart, blood vessels
- Appointment: ischemic stroke, angina, decreased mental and physical activity, improved blood supply to the brain, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy, increased performance, chronic heart failure, myocardial infarction, acute and chronic cerebral metabolic and vascular disorders
- Indications for use: In the complex therapy of ischemic heart disease (angina, myocardial infarction), chronic heart failure and dyshormonal cardiomyopathy, as well as in the complex therapy of subacute and chronic blood supply disorders of the brain (after stroke, cerebrovascular insufficiency). Reduced performance; mental and physical overload (including athletes). Withdrawal syndrome in chronic alcoholism (in combination with specific therapy).
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to the active substance and other components of the drug, increased intracranial pressure (with impaired venous outflow, intracranial tumors), age up to 18 years (efficacy and safety have not been established), pregnancy, breast-feeding, nootropics.
- Active substance: Meldonium dihydrate-500 mg in 1 capsule.
Excipients: dried potato starch-27.2 mg, silicon dioxide-10.8 mg, calcium stearate-5.4 mg.
Composition of the capsule shell (body and lid): titanium dioxide (E171) - 2%, gelatin - up to 100%.
- Active substance: Meldonium
- Manufacturer: Grindex