For treatment of: Mezim Forte digestive system, pancreas.Mezim Forte
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system, pancreas
- Appointment: pancreatitis, improvement of digestion, preparation for examination or surgery, dyspeptic phenomena, replacement therapy for external secretory insufficiency, pancreatic diseases.
- Indications for use:
- Insufficiency of external secretory function of the pancreas, (chronic pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, etc.)
- Chronic inflammatory and dystrophic diseases of the stomach, intestines, liver, and gallbladder. Conditions after resection or irradiation of these organs, accompanied by disorders of food digestion, flatulence, diarrhea (as part of combination therapy).
- To improve food digestion in patients with normal gastrointestinal function in the event of nutritional errors.
- Preparation for x-ray and ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, acute pancreatitis, exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis.
Pancreatin with minimal:
lipolytic activity - 3,500 UNITS Ph.Eur.
amylolytic activity - 4,200 UNITS Ph.Eur.
total proteolytic activity - 250 UNITS Ph.Eur.
Microcrystalline cellulose - 98.140 mg, carboxymethyl starch sodium salt (type A) - 12,500 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide - 4,000 mg, magnesium stearate - 0.750 mg.
Shell: Talc - 2.243 mg, hypromellose - 2.243 mg, azorubin varnish (E 122) - 0.076 mg, simetikon emulsion 30 % (dry weight) - 0.005 mg, polyacrylate dispersion 30 % (dry weight) - 1.495 mg, titanium dioxide (E 171) - 2.243 mg, macrogol 6000 - 0.872 mg.
- Manufacturer: Berlin-Chemie