For treatment of: nervous system, heart, blood vesselsMexidol 125 mg nootropics
- Purpose: nervous system, heart, blood vessels, nootropics
- Appointment: intoxication, impaired cognitive function, neurosis, increased body resistance to stress, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, post-stroke conditions, coronary heart disease, traumatic brain injury, increased performance, asthenic condition
- Indications for use:
- consequences of acute cerebral circulatory disorders, including after transient ischemic attacks, in the subcompensation phase (as preventive courses);
- mild traumatic brain injury, consequences of traumatic brain injuries;
- encephalopathies of various origins (dyscirculatory, dysmetabolic, post-traumatic, mixed);
- vegetative dystonia syndrome;
- mild cognitive disorders of atherosclerotic origin;
- anxiety disorders in neurotic and neurosis-like conditions;
– Coronary artery disease (in the complex therapy);
- relief of withdrawal syndrome in alcoholism with a predominance of neurosis-like and vegetative-vascular disorders, post-withdrawal disorders;
- conditions after acute intoxication with antipsychotic drugs;
- asthenic conditions, as well as to prevent the development of somatic diseases under the influence of extreme factors and loads;
- exposure to extreme (stressful) factors.
- acute liver failure;
- acute renal failure;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Mexidol is not prescribed to children due to insufficient knowledge of the drug's action.
1 tab.: Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate-125 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate-97.5 mg, povidone-25 mg, magnesium stearate-2.5 mg.
The composition of the film shell: opadray II white 33G28435-7.5 mg, (hypromellose-3 mg, titanium dioxide-1.875 mg, lactose monohydrate-1.575 mg, polyethylene glycol (macrogol) - 0.6 mg, triacetin-0.45 mg,).
- Active substance: Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate
- Manufacturer: Pharmasoft