For treatment of: Kreon digestive system, pancreas.Kreon
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system, pancreas.
- Appointment: pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, replacement therapy for external secretory insufficiency, condition after pancreatectomy.
- Indications for use:
Replacement therapy for exocrine (enzyme) pancreatic insufficiency in children and adults, due to a decrease in the enzyme activity of the pancreas due to a violation of the production, regulation of secretion, delivery of pancreatic enzymes or their increased destruction in the intestinal lumen, which is caused by various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and most often occurs in:
- chronic pancreatitis;
- after operations on the pancreas;
- after gastrectomy;
- pancreatic cancer;
- partial resection of the stomach (for example, Billroth II);
- obstruction of the pancreatic ducts or the common bile duct (for example, due to a neoplasm);
- Schwachman-diamond syndrome;
- condition after an attack of acute pancreatitis and resumption of nutrition.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the medication.
Active substance: Pancreatin - 150 mg, which corresponds to: 10000 units of EUR.f. lipase, 8000 UNITS of EUR.f. amylase, 600 UNITS of EUR.f. protease. Excipients: macrogol 4000 - 37.50 mg, hypromellose phthalate - 56.34 mg, Dimethicone 1000 - 1.35 mg, cetyl alcohol - 1.18 mg, triethyl citrate - 3.13 mg. Solid gelatin capsule: gelatin - 60.44 mg, iron oxide red dye (E 172) - 0.23 mg, iron oxide yellow dye (E 172) - 0.05 mg, iron oxide black dye (E 172) - 0.09 mg, titanium dioxide (E 171) - 0.07 mg, sodium lauryl sulfate - 0.12 mg.
- Manufacturer: Abbott Laboratories GmbH