For treatment of: Karsil Forte hepatoprotectors digestive system, liver.Karsil Forte
- For the treatment of internal organs: digestive system, liver
- Appointment: toxic liver damage, liver cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis
- Indications for use:
- toxic liver damage;
- conditions after acute hepatitis;
- chronic hepatitis of non-viral etiology;
- liver steatosis (non-alcoholic and alcoholic);
- prevention of liver damage with prolonged medication, alcohol, and chronic intoxication (including professional).
- Hypersensitivity to the active or any of the excipients;
- Children under 12 years of age;
- Lactase deficiency, galactosemia, or glucose/galactose malabsorption syndrome (due to the presence of lactose in the composition).
- Celiac disease (gluten enteropathy) (due to the presence of wheat starch in the composition).
Patients with hormonal disorders (endometriosis, uterine fibroids, breast, ovarian and uterine carcinoma, prostate carcinoma) due to the possible manifestation of the estrogen-like effect of silymarin.
active substance: milk Thistle fruit extract dry (equivalent of 90.0 mg silymarin): 163.6 - 225.0 mg; excipients of the capsule contents: lactose monohydrate (38.2-7.5 mg), microcrystalline cellulose (type 101) (38.2-7.5 mg), wheat starch (15.5 mg), povidone K25 (3.7 mg), Polysorbate - 80 (3.7 mg); colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide (3.4 mg), mannitol (80.0 mg), crospovidone (14.0 mg), sodium pyrocarbonate (6.0 mg), magnesium stearate (3.7 mg); excipients of the capsule shell: black iron oxide (0.02%), red iron oxide (0.03%), titanium dioxide (0.6666%), yellow iron oxide (0.35%), gelatin (up to 100%).
- Manufacturer: Sopharma