For treatment of: Kagocel antiviral immune system.Kagocel antiviral
- For the treatment of internal organs: immune system
- Appointment: prevention of flu, SARS, treatment of flu
- Indications for use:
The drug Kagocel is used in adults and children aged 3 years and older as a preventive and therapeutic agent for influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI), as well as as a treatment for herpes in adults.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- Age up to 3 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Composition per 1 tablet: active substance: kagocel (in terms of dry matter) - 12 mg.
Excipients: potato starch - 10 mg, calcium stearate - 0.65 mg, Ludipress (composition: lactose monohydrate - from 91 % to 95 %, povidone (Collidone 30) - from 3.0 % to 4.0 %, crospovidone (Collidone CL) - from 3.0 % to 4.0 %) - to obtain a tablet weighing 100 mg.
- Manufacturer: Niarmedic