For treatment of: Filtrum-STI intestines, digestive system.Filtrum-STI
- For the treatment of internal organs: intestines, digestive system
- Appointment: salmonellosis, dysentery, intoxication, dyspeptic phenomena, hyperbilirubinemia, acute poisoning, hyperazotemia, treatment of food toxicoinfections (PTI), food and drug allergies, prevention of chronic intoxication
- Indications for use:
As a detoxification agent in adults and children with exogenous and endogenous intoxications of various origins:
- acute poisoning with drugs, alkaloids, heavy metal salts, alcohol and other poisons;
- complex treatment of food toxicoinfections, salmonellosis, dysentery, dyspepsia;
- purulent-inflammatory diseases accompanied by severe intoxication;
- hyperbilirubinemia and hyperazotemia (liver and kidney failure);
- food and drug allergies;
- prevention of chronic intoxication in employees of harmful industries.
Individual intolerance to the drug. It is not advisable to use the drug for exacerbation of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, intestinal atony.
active substance: lignin hydrolysis (in terms of 100 % substance) - 400.0 mg, excipients: povidone K 17 (polyvinylpyrrolidone) - 54.66 mg, talc - 13.00 mg, calcium stearate - 9.75 mg, silicon dioxide colloidal - 6.50 mg, croscarmellose sodium - 6.50 mg, microcrystalline cellulose to obtain a tablet weighing 600.0 mg
- Manufacturer: AVVA RUS