For treatment of: Festalum stomach, digestive system, pancreas.Festalum
- For the treatment of internal organs: stomach, digestive system, pancreas
- Appointment: pancreatitis, improved digestion, toxic liver damage, cirrhosis of the liver, biliary dyskinesia
- Indications for use:
Insufficiency of the external secretory function of the pancreas in chronic pancreatitis in combination with biliary insufficiency due to various pathological conditions, clinically manifested by disorders of food digestion, flatulence, a tendency to constipation, as part of combination therapy for:
- diffuse liver diseases - alcoholic and toxic liver damage, liver cirrhosis;
- large losses of bile acids (in patients after cholecystectomy);
- violation of the circulation of bile acids, observed in biliary dyskinesia, dysbiosis, malabsorption;
- violation of neurohumoral regulation of bile formation and bile secretion in chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract-chronic gastritis, chronic duodenitis, chronic cholecystitis;
To improve the digestion of food in patients with normal gastrointestinal function in the case of errors in nutrition, as well as in cases of chewing disorders, forced prolonged immobilization, sedentary lifestyle.
Preparation for x-ray and ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs.
-hypersensitivity to the components of the medication;
-exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis;
-hepatic coma or precoma;
-empyema of the gallbladder;
-a tendency to diarrhoea;
-children under 3 years of age.
Pancreatin 192 mg, with enzymatic activity: lipase 6000 UNITS FIP, amylase 4500 units FIP, protease 300 UNITS FIP, hemicellulase 50 mg, bile components 25 mg.
Auxiliary substances: sodium chloride.
Shell composition: cellacefate (cellulose acetate phthalate), ethylvanillin, castor oil, sucrose, methylparahydroxybenzoate (methylparaben), propylparahydroxybenzoate (propylparaben), gelatin, dextrose liquid (glucose liquid), talc, calcium carbonate, acacia gum, glycerol (glycerol), macrogol (polyethylene glycol 6000), titanium dioxide.
- Manufacturer: Sanofi