For treatment of: stress, increasing the body's resistance to stress, cardiomyopathy, improving performance.Elkar nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: nervous system, brain
- Appointment: stress, increasing the body's resistance to stress, cardiomyopathy, improving performance
- Indications for use:
The drug is used as part of complex therapy in adults:
- for intensive and prolonged physical exertion, psychoemotional loads: to improve performance, endurance, reduce fatigue, including in the elderly;
- during rehabilitation after diseases and surgical interventions, injuries, including to accelerate tissue regeneration;
- for anorexia nervosa;
- for diseases accompanied by a lack of carnitine or its increased loss (myopathies, cardiomyopathies, mitochondrial diseases, hereditary diseases with concomitant mitochondrial insufficiency): to make up for its deficiency as part of complex therapy;
- in sports medicine and during intensive training (during the training process when working out aerobic performance): to improve speed and strength indicators and coordination of movements, to increase muscle mass and reduce body fat, to prevent post-workout syndrome (acceleration of recovery processes after physical exertion), in case of traumatic injuries in order to accelerate muscle regeneration.
- Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components of the drug, age up to 18 years.
- Composition: 1 sachet contains:
active substance: levocarnitine 1000,0 mg;
excipients: citric acid anhydrous 2750,0 mg, sodium carbonate anhydrous 1100,0 mg, lemon flavor 100,0 mg, Acesulfame potassium 35,0 mg, silicon dioxide colloidal anhydrous 15,0 mg.