For treatment of: Cereton nervous systemCereton nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: nervous system
- Appointment: cognitive dysfunction, post-stroke condition, a brain injury, senile psevdomelanjolia, psycho-organic syndrome
- Indications for use:
- recovery period of severe traumatic brain injury and ischemic stroke, recovery period of hemorrhagic stroke, occurring with focal hemispheric symptoms or symptoms of brain stem damage;
- psychoorganic syndrome on the background of degenerative and involutional changes in the brain;
- cognitive disorders (disorders of mental function, memory, confusion, disorientation, decreased motivation, initiative and ability to concentrate), including dementia and encephalopathy;
- senile pseudo-melancholy.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- acute stage of hemorrhagic stroke;
- breast-feeding period;
- children under 18 years of age (due to lack of data).
as an active substance, choline alfoscerate in terms of 100 % substance - 400 mg; excipients: glycerol - 50 mg, purified water - until the mass of the contents is 590 mg; capsule composition: gelatin, sorbitol, glycerol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, titanium dioxide, iron oxide yellow dye, purified water.
- Manufacturer: Sotex