For treatment of: nootropics nervous system, brain, blood vessels.Calcium hopantenate nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: nervous system, brain, blood vessels
- Appointment: cognitive impairment, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, decreased mental and physical activity, encephalopathy, treatment and prevention of exacerbations of schizophrenia, cerebrovascular insufficiency
- Indications for use:
- Psychoemotional overload, reduced mental and physical performance (increased concentration and memorization).
As part of complex therapy:
- cognitive disorders in organic brain lesions (including the consequences of neuroinfection and traumatic brain injuries);
- schizophrenia with cerebral organic insufficiency;
- cerebrovascular insufficiency caused by atherosclerotic changes in the blood vessels of the brain;
- extrapyramidal disorders (myoclonus epilepsy, Huntington's chorea, hepatolenticular degeneration, Parkinson's disease, etc.);
- epilepsy with slow mental processes, together with anticonvulsant medications;
- neurogenic urination disorders: enuresis, pollakiuria, imperative urges, imperative urinary incontinence;
- in children with perinatal encephalopathy, mental retardation of varying severity, with developmental delay (mental, speech, motor or a combination of them), with various forms of cerebral palsy, with hyperkinetic disorders (hyperactivity syndrome with attention deficit, tics), with stuttering (mainly clonic form), neurosis-like States.
The drug is used in children older than 3 years. At an earlier age, it is recommended to take the drug in the form of syrup.
- acute severe kidney disease;
- pregnancy (I trimester);
- children under 3 years of age.
For one tablet:
Calcium hopantenate 250,0 mg;
Excipients: magnesium hydroxycarbonate hydrate 46.77 mg, potato starch 3.93 mg, calcium stearate 3.10 mg, talc 6.20 mg.
- Manufacturer: Pharmstandard-UfaVITA