For treatment of: Bifiform intestines, digestive system.Bifiform
- For the treatment of internal organs: intestines, digestive system
- Appointment: diarrhea, chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, normalization of the intestinal microflora
- Indications for use:
Diarrhea caused by acute and exacerbation of chronic gastroenteritis, rotavirus infection;
- in the complex therapy of acute intestinal infections; - in the complex therapy of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal disorders of functional Genesis;
- normalization of intestinal microflora, treatment and prevention of dysbiosis and maintenance of the immune system in children over 2 years of age and adults;- as part of complex standard eradication therapy in patients with Helicobacter infection.
— individual hypersensitivity to the components of the medication.
Active substance: Bifidobacterium longum – 10000000 CFU, Enterococcus faecium – 10000000 CFU
Excipients: dextrose anhydrous – 162.5 mg, yeast starter – 17.5 mg, carob gum – 12.5 mg, magnesium stearate – 2.5 mg, lactulose – 0.5 mg
- Manufacturer: Pfizer Consumer Manufacturing Italy S.r.l.