For treatment of: Battistinis intestines, stomach, digestive system.Battistinis
- For the treatment of internal organs: intestines, stomach, digestive system
- Appointment: gastritis, intoxication, bloating, dysbacteriosis, improvement of digestion, strengthening of immunity, elimination of toxins, gastroduodenitis, chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, normalization of intestinal microflora, dyspeptic phenomena
- Indications for use:
Bactistatin is used in complex therapy as a means to normalize the intestinal microflora and improve the functional state of the gastrointestinal tract in the following conditions and diseases:
- intestinal dysbiosis resulting from antibiotic therapy, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, past intestinal infections, radiation and chemotherapy;
- gastritis, gastroduodenitis;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- irritable bowel syndrome;
- dyspepsia (nausea, heartburn, loose stools);
- allergic and dermatological diseases;
- intestinal infection;
- exposure to adverse factors to increase non-specific resistance of the body.
- Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breast - feeding.
Biologically active metabolites of the cell-free culture fluid of B. subtilis strain 3 bacteria (including vitamin E); carrier zeolite; fermented soy flour hydrolysate; excipients: anti-tracking agent calcium stearate (or Aerosil); capsule ingredients (medical gelatin, titanium dioxide, indigotine).
- Manufacturer: Kraft