For treatment of: Azithromycin It is used Lyme disease, otitis media, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, cervicitis, impetigo, acne, erysipelas, urethritis.Azithromycin
- For the treatment of organs: bladder, ureters, respiratory system, reproductive system, skin.
- Appointment: Lyme disease, otitis media, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, cervicitis, impetigo, acne, erysipelas, urethritis.
- Indications for use:
Infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug, including:
-infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs (sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media);
- lower respiratory tract infections (pneumonia, including those caused by atypical pathogens; bronchitis, including acute, exacerbation of chronic);
- urinary tract infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (urethritis, cervicitis);
- skin and soft tissue infections (Lyme disease (initial stage - erythema migrans), erysipelas, impetigo, secondary pyodermatosis, acne vulgaris (acne) of moderate severity).
Hypersensitivity to azithromycin and other macrolides; hypersensitivity to other components of the drug; hypersensitivity to erythromycin, ketolides; severe hepatic impairment: more than 9 points on the child-Pugh scale; severe renal impairment: creatinine clearance (CC) less than 40 ml/min; children under 3 years of age (for 125 mg tablets), children under 12 years of age with a body weight of up to 45 kg (for 250 and 500 mg tablets); simultaneous administration of ergotamine and dihydroergotamine.
With mild (5-6 points on the child-Pugh scale) and moderate (7-9 points on the child-Pugh scale) liver function disorders; mild (creatinine clearance (CC) 60-89 ml/min) and moderate (CC more than 40 ml/min) liver function disorders; in patients with proarrhythmogenic factors (especially in elderly patients): in patients with congenital or acquired prolongation of the QT interval, in patients with risk factors for prolongation of the QT interval (receiving therapy with antiarrhythmic agents of classes IA (quinidine, procainamide), III (dofetilide, amiodarone and sotalol), cisapride, while taking terfenadine, warfarin, digoxin, antipsychotic drugs (pimozide), antidepressants (citalopram), fluoroquinolones (moxifloxacin, levofloxacin), cyclosporine: with impaired WATER-electrolyte balance, especially in the case of hypokalemia or hypomagnesemia, with clinically significant bradycardia, cardiac arrhythmia or severe heart failure); with myasthenia gravis; pregnancy.
Active substance: azithromycin dihydrate (in terms of azithromycin) - 529.956 mg (500 mg).
Excipients: calcium hydrophosphate (anhydrous double-substituted calcium phosphate) 65,204 mg; hypromellose (GPMC 15 SPZ) 6,000 mg; microcrystalline cellulose 33,600 mg; corn starch 20,200 mg; pre-gelatinized starch 68,400 mg; sodium lauryl sulfate 2,440 mg; sodium croscarmellose 22,800 mg; silicon dioxide colloidal (Aerosil) 3,800 mg; magnesium stearate 7,600 mg.
- Manufacturer: Pharmstandard-Leksredstva