For treatment of: Atsilakt reproductive system.Atsilakt
- For the treatment of internal organs: reproductive system
- Appointment: colpitis, vaginal dysbiosis, auxiliary agent for the treatment of urogenital infections, prevention of postpartum infectious complications, vaginitis
- Indications for use:
- Colpitis caused by opportunistic microorganisms. Assign as an independent tool or after the end of the course of antibacterial therapy;
- vaginal dysbiosis, including bacterial vaginosis. Assign as an independent tool or in complex therapy;
- senile colpitis of hormonal nature. Prescribed against the background of specific hormone therapy;
- subacute and chronic infectious diseases of the vagina. Assign after the end of the course of antibacterial therapy for the purpose of rehabilitation;
- for the prevention of postoperative infectious complications in preparation for planned gynecological operations, in cases where antibiotic prophylaxis is not used, or after its completion, since antimicrobial chemotherapeutic agents will neutralize the effect of acidophilic lactobacilli;
- prenatal training of pregnant women at risk for the development of inflammatory diseases in order to prevent and treat vaginal dysbiosis;
- as an auxiliary agent in combination with specific antimicrobial, antiviral and immunomodulatory therapy in the treatment of urogenital infections and sexually transmitted diseases ( gonorrhea, urogenital chlamydia, urogenital herpes, etc.).
It is possible to combine the use of suppositories and one of the oral forms of Acylact on the recommendation of a doctor.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the medication. It is not recommended for vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Active substance: microbial mass of live antagonistically active lactobacilli strains Lactobacillus acidophilus NK1, K3SH24 and 100ash – 107 CFU
Excipients: confectionery fat, solid petroleum paraffin, emulsifier.
- Manufacturer: Lanafarm