For treatment of: diabetic polyneuropathy, treatment of peripheral blood supply disorders, impaired cognitive functionActovegin nootropics
- For the treatment of internal organs: blood system, blood vessels
- Purpose: respiratory system, immune system, nootropics
- Appointment: cognitive impairment, diabetic polyneuropathy, treatment of peripheral blood supply disorders
- Indications for use:
- metabolic and vascular disorders of the brain (including ischemic stroke, traumatic brain injury);
- peripheral (arterial and venous) vascular disorders and their consequences (arterial angiopathy, trophic ulcers);
- diabetic polyneuropathy;
- wound healing (ulcers of various etiologies, burns, trophic disorders (bedsores), violation of wound healing processes);
- prevention and treatment of radiation lesions of the skin and mucous membranes during radiation therapy.
- hypersensitivity to the drug Actovegin or similar drugs;
- decompensated heart failure;
— pulmonary edema;
- oliguria, anuria;
- fluid retention in the body.
With caution: hyperchloremia, hypernatremia.
Active substance: deproteinized hemoderivate of calves blood-400 mg
Excipients: sodium chloride-268 mg, water d/I-up to 10 ml
- Manufacturer: Takeda